INFORMATION NOTE ON PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
MARITIME REPAIR SRL, with headquarters in Constanta, Sarmizegetusa Street, no.42, in accordance with the requirements of Law no. 677/2001 on the Protection of Individuals with regard to the Processing of Personal Data and the Free Movement of such Data, with the subsequent modifications and completions, administrates safely and for the specified purposes only, the personal data that you provide to us for carrying out the activity in the recruitment sector.
The purpose of data collection is to provide individuals with specific services for the recruitment of maritime personnel.
MARITIME REPAIR processes your personal data relating to your name and surname, date and place of birth, nationality, signature, personal numeric code, home / residence, serial number and identity card number, study data, health status data , by manual and electronic means, for the conclusion of employment contracts.
You are required to provide the required data, which is necessary for the evaluation to conclude the employment contracts. Your refusal determines the non-acceptance of staff recruitment services and the non-recording of data in the storage and processing system.
According to Law no. 677/2001, the persons concerned benefit from:
• the right of access;
• intervention on data;
• the right of opposition;
• the right not to be subjected to an individual decision;
• the right to appeal to justice.
At the same time, the data subjects have the right to oppose the processing of personal data concerning them and to request the deletion of the data, except in the cases provided by law when processing by MARITIME REPAIR of the data is mandatory.
To exercise these rights, you may address us with a written request, dated and signed at MARITIME REPAIR SRL or by email at: email@example.com
For more information visit: www.maritimerepair.ro
The rights of persons whose personal data are collected and / or processed
The right to be informed
If personal data is obtained directly from the data subject, MARITIME REPAIR is required to provide the data subject at least with the following information, unless that person already possesses the following information:
– the purpose of data processing;
– additional information such as: recipients or categories of data recipients; if the provision of all required data is mandatory and the consequences of the refusal to provide them;
– the existence of the rights provided for by law for the data subject, in particular the right of access, data interference and opposition, and the conditions under which they may be exercised;
– any other information the provision of which is required by the supervisory authority’s provision, taking into account the specific nature of the processing.
Before the personal data are filled in, the consent of the data subjects is requested for their processing.
Right of access to data
Any person concerned has the right to obtain from MARITIME REPAIR (as an operator), upon request and free of charge, information confirming that the data concerning him are processed by him.
MARITIME REPAIR is obliged, when processing personal data concerning the applicant, to communicate with the confirmation at least the following:
– information on the purposes of the processing, the categories of data concerned and the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data are disclosed;
– the intelligible communication of the data being processed and any available information on the origin of the data;
– information on the operating principles of the mechanism by which any automatic processing of data relating to that person is carried out;
– information on the existence of the right to interfere with data and the right to object and the conditions under which they may be exercised,
– information on the possibility of submitting a complaint to the supervisory authority, as well as addressing the court to appeal the operator’s decisions in accordance with the law.
(1) The person concerned may request from MARITIME REPAIR the information provided by law, by means of a written application, signed and registered at the company’s headquarters. In the application, the applicant may indicate whether he wishes the information to be communicated to him at a specific address, which may also be by e-mail, or through a mail service to ensure that personal information is handed over.
(2) MARITIME REPAIR is obliged to communicate the requested information, within 30 days from the date of receipt of the application, in compliance with the applicant’s possible option.
Right to data interference
Everyone concerned has the right to obtain from the operator, on request and free of charge:
– where appropriate, rectification, updating, blocking or deletion of data the processing of which is not lawful, in particular of incomplete or inaccurate data;
– where applicable, the transformation into anonymous data of data whose processing does not comply with the law.
The right of opposition
The data subject has the right to oppose, at any time, for legitimate and legitimate reasons relating to his / her particular situation, data which are intended to be processed, unless otherwise provided by law. In the case of justified opposition, the processing may no longer cover the data concerned.
The right not to be subject to an individual decision
Everyone has the right to request and obtain the withdrawal / annulment / re-evaluation of any decision having legal effects in respect of him, adopted solely on the basis of a personal data processing performed by automated means intended to assess some aspects of personality such as professional competence, credibility, behavior or other such aspects.
Subject to the other safeguards provided by law, a person may be subject to a decision of the kind referred to in the preceding paragraph only in the following circumstances:
– the decision is taken in the context of the conclusion or performance of a contract, provided that the application for termination or performance of the contract by the data subject has been satisfied or that some appropriate measures, such as the possibility of asserting his point of view, to guarantee the defense of their legitimate interest;
– the decision is authorized by a law specifying the measures that safeguard the legitimate interest of the data subject.
The right to appeal to justice
Without prejudice to the possibility of addressing the supervisory authority’s complaint, the data subjects have the right to appeal to the courts for the defense of any rights guaranteed by law that have been violated.
Anyone who has suffered damage as a result of the processing of personal data that has been unlawfully made may apply to the court with jurisdiction to repair it.
The MARITIME REPAIR company together with its associated companies guarantees the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data that have been collected by us for the purpose of personnel recruitment in accordance with the provisions of REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
The processing of personal data by MARITIME REPAIR with associated companies consists of activities or a set of activities and processes that are performed on personal data by automatic or manual means such as but not limited to: , database recording, sorting, organizing, storing, modifying, analyzing by hand or using specific applications, updating, using, transmitting to third parties, disseminating, combining, blocking or deleting the data.
MARITIME REPAIR together with associated companies do not require special categories of personal data, but provided that they are provided voluntarily or are made publicly manifest by the data subject, these data will be treated and processed in full compliance with the REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
2. Contact details of the operator and the person responsible for personal data protection
MARITIME REPAIR – SRL
Str. Sarmizegetusa nr. 42, Constanţa
Phone: 0241-484 899,
Data Protection Officer for MARITIME REPAIR:
3. Purpose of processing personal data
The MARITIME REPAIR company processes your personal data legally, with transparency and with the objective of providing you with maximum protection, while complying strictly with the provisions of EU REGULATION 2016/679 of 27 April 2016, Article 6 (1) (a) 9, paragraph 2, point (a) and point (e).
4. Categories of targeted personal data
The personal data targeted and processed by MARITIME REPAIR are:
• Name and surname;
• Home address;
• Personal Numbers (CNP);
• Series and number of identity card;
• Personal phone number;
• Personal email address;
• Diploma of study;
• CV of the person concerned.
5. Transfer of targeted personal data
Personal data will only be processed and used by MARITIME REPAIR together with associated companies.
6. The storage period of the targeted personal data
The targeted personal data will be stored until the data subject expressly requests the deletion by a written request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Your Rights
• Under the provisions of EU Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016, you have the following rights:
• Right of access to data: the right to obtain from MARITIME REPAIR RECRUITMENT on request and free of charge, confirmation that your data is processed or not;
• The right to interfere with data: the right to obtain, on request and free of charge, the rectification, updating, blocking, deletion or restriction of non-compliant data processing, in particular of incomplete and inaccurate data;
– The right to oppose at any time, free of charge and without any justification, by a written, dated and signed request, that the data you intend to process for direct marketing on behalf of your operator of a third party or be disclosed to third parties;
– The right to data portability;
– The right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automatic processing, including the creation of profiles, which would have legal effects;
– The right to address to justice for the defense of any rights guaranteed by EU Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, which have been violated;
– The right to file a complaint with the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing regarding the processing of your personal data.
– If you wish to exercise your rights, you can submit a written request to email@example.com.
– Any of the above rights may be exercised through the right to appeal to the courts of law and / or the right to file a complaint with the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing (www.dataprotection.ro).